Things to know about retaining and some tips from us.
- Site conditions vary and need to be considered when choosing a bracing system
- Bracing systems should outlast a retaining wall
- Engineered for the purpose of retaining but not structural load bearing of objects nearby (ie. houses)
- In soft ground conditions we always recommend adding some concrete around anchor points
- Did you know – curved walls have greater inherent load bearing strength and are easier to install
- Terrace spacing rule of thumb: step width is 1.5 X the height of the retainer wall (see diagram)
Please choose your situation below